In order to make sure that the meeting rounds will be productive and efficiënt, we prepared some questions for you, our Industry Partners, to get the conversation started with the participating students. These questions serve as a guideline. You can ask any other questions you have in mind as well if you want to.
As a reminder: the meeting rounds are meant as coaching sessions for the students. It is NOT a job interview.
- What are your dreams?
- What do you imagine your future like?
- How do you envision your future career?
- What inspires you?
- What are your strengths?
- Is it an idea to do a masters, looking at the Covid-19 situation? Why? Why not?
- Why do you want to travel? Do you want to see and discover the world or do you not know what to do else yet?
- What have you learned about the industry during this pandemic?
- How are you going to accelerate your growth in this industry?
- After this pandemic, what would you suggest to get the business back on track?
- How will you stand out/be ahead of the curve?
- Imagine yourself in 2022-2023: Will you have a local career start? How do you deal with not being able to go international with your career due to the pandemic?
- What makes you different from other students?