To participate in the EMCup, the following criteria have to be met:
- The school educates students for a Bachelor degree
- The school is located in Europe
- The school participates with maximum one team, consisting of minimum 4 and maximum 5 students and 1 or 2 coaches
- Students are not allowed to participate in the competition more than once
The competition consists of several assignments, some of them are pre-assignments which have to be completed prior to the competition days and others will be assessed during the competition days itself. All assignments are assessed by the Business Jury which are professionals of the hospitality industry. In the overview you will see the procedure of judging throughout the whole competition.
To provide a high quality programme, a maximum of 36 schools can participate in the EMCup. Admission takes place on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
Coaches & Business Jury
For each participant in the EMCup we ask for a participation fee of €250,-, which includes the following:
- Two overnight stays in a hotel, including breakfast, from Sunday the 4th to Monday the 5th of February 2024.
Students will be sharing double or triple rooms. One room per coach is available.
- Transport during the official EMCup programme.
- Food & Beverage during the official EMCup programme.
Possible other costs
As usual, transport to and from Maastricht has to be organised and paid by the participating team itself. Pre- and post-nights are not included, but special requests can be taken care of by the EMCup organisation.
Do you want to broaden your horizon and expand your international network? Then the EMCup is the perfect opportunity!REGISTRATIONS OPEN SOON